For Sale $485,000.00 - Houses
Llanos de Curundu
A peaceful oasis….just minutes from downtown!
This three-bedroom bungalow is situated on a large corner lot in the family-friendly neighborhood of Llanos de Curundú. Although it is an easy 10-minute drive to downtown Panama City, you will feel like you are living in a country estate, complete with a private swimming pool, beautifully landscaped double lot and large covered terrace. The current owners thoroughly remodelled the entire home, replacing all windows, flooring, air conditioning, appliances and cabinetry to give it a clean, contemporary look while carefully retaining its original charm.
Features of this property include:
- Large corner lot of 872 m2 (9,393 sq feet)
- Open-concept great room with integrated living room, dining room and kitchen
- Stunning kitchen with sleek modern cabinetry and stainless-steel appliances
- Spacious family room with TV and study areas
- Three bedrooms, including a large master suite with in-suite bathroom and generous walk-in closet
- Full external bathroom across from the secondary bedrooms
- Large covered terrace with outdoor living-dining areas and additional half bathroom
- Covered laundry area
- New in-ground swimming pool designed for easy maintenance
- Fully fenced yard with lush tropical landscaping
- Gated driveway for two cars
Llanos de Curundú was founded in the 1960’s and originally served as a housing community for US military families. Today, it is one of the most sought-after suburbs in Panama City, given its well-preserved lush natural environment, multiple parks, quiet residential streets and excellent security. It is home to Panama City’s famed tennis academy, the Panama Olympic Committee headquarters and Ministry of Culture’s new performing arts center. Within minutes of Llanos de Curundú are the city’s top private schools in Clayton, as well as Central America’s largest shopping complex, Albrook Mall.
For an appointment or further information, please call/WhatsApp +507 6434 2081 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.