For Rent $3,500.00 - Houses
Beautifully remodeled home
This beautifully remodeled home is located at the end of a quiet residential street and borders a protected rainforest reserve. Originally constructed in 1939 by the US Military the home was completely updated in 2018 with modern finishes, new electrical and plumbing systems, energy efficient air-conditioning units and state of the art roof insulation.
Features of this home include:
- Renovated maids room and bathroom
- Covered parking for two vehicles
- Ample storage areas
- Fully fenced lot of 785m2 with beautifully maintained garden, children’s play area
- Open concept living, dining and family room with spectacular views into the rainforest reserve
- Large kitchen with top of line stainless steel appliances
- Half bathroom for visitors
- Large master bathroom with rainforest views and extensive walk in closet leading to en-suite bathroom
- Three additional large bedrooms with built in closets
- Full external bathroom
The Clayton neighborhood is close to United States Embassy, the City of Knowledge special economic area (home to the many important United Nations offices for the region) and four of the country’s top private schools. Surrounded by nature with close proximity to children’s playgrounds, extensive sports facilities and multiple national parks, this is the perfect settling for a family home.
For an appointment or further information, please call/WhatsApp +507 6434 2081 or E-mail email@example.com